Tuesday 19 August 2014

Still Summertime:)

Hello everyone!!  It's Audrey from the Digital DT here with you today to share my latest creation using one of the fabulous August Digi New Releases found at the Whimsy Stamps Store.   Remember that all Whimsy Stamps digital images are 300dpi for high print quality.  You can re-size, flip, or rotate to fit your own project.   To find all of the digital images available, please visit the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Also, don't forget to enter our Current Challenge - BACK TO SCHOOL you have until September 2 to come play along!!


My creation today uses Maggie from the StampArt Design by Kathryne Collection found at Whimsy Stamps Store.   I had a wonderful time coloring this fabulous image with my Copics and Staedler pens.  I decided to go with a fun shape this week and used Nesties for all the oval cuts.   For additional details, please visit my blog.  Sure hope you like it!  
Hugs and have a great day!!


No comments: