Sunday 31 August 2014

Goodbye August…

Hi Everyone. It’s Lisa here today to share a little bit of inspiration as we end the month of August.

We have been so busy taking holidays and getting ready for my eldest to start school in September that I have been a bit absent from blogland so I actually have two creations to share with you today.

My first card uses the super sweet Maggie from StampArt by Kathryne:

 KKD Maggie (1)

More details on this card can be found here.

The second is a tag card using the adorable Scarecrow and Friend from Crissy’s Digis:

CD Scarecrow and Friend (3)

More details can be found on my blog here.

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget that over on the Whimsy Stamps Blog tomorrow will the blog hop for September’s new Digi releases.

Lisa

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Lisa both creations are so pretty