Saturday 15 February 2014

My Angel - Valou

Good morning all! 

Valou here for my first Inspirational Post. 



For this card, I used a paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and papers "Kaisercraft", collection " Violet Crush ". Edges are used with "Old Distresser".


I used one of the new images " Whimsy Stamps " that I colorized in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin. 
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair. 
- Ink "Distress Shaded Lilac". 
- Ink "Distress Aged Mahogany". 
- Glitter Stickels Frosted Lace ".

I added a die-cut realized with a dies " Dynamics ".

I stuck it with small foam squares 3-d.



Under the image, I stuck of the white lace then the ribbon on flowers mauve.

Then, for the decoration, I added the following flowers which I covered with "Glitter Stickels Icicle":

- A big pink rose (30 mm).
- A flower ecru paper. 
- Two roses mauve (15 mm) ( Kaisercraft).
- Two ecru "Lilidaft". 
- A pink rose (15 mm).
- A mauve rose (10 mm).
- Buttons of rose pink and ecru. 
- A white and pink carnation. 
- A pink rose (20 mm).
- A mauve rose (15 mm).


Thank you for your passage here and wishes you an excellent day!


2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Aww this is stunning x

Doudou said...

vERY sweet!