Tuesday 18 February 2014

A LITTLE HIPPIE FUN:)

Hello everyone!!  It's Audrey (aka Hippieaud) from the Digital DT here with you today to share my latest creation using one of the February New Releases found at the Whimsy Stamps Store. Remember that all Whimsy Stamps digital images are 300dpi for high print quality.  You can re-size, flip, or rotate to fit your own project.   To find all of the digital images available, please visit the Whimsy Stamps Store.


I have chosen Whimsy Stamps Store NEW DIGI RELEASE "Hippie Chick" from Marika Collins Collection.  This image is just perfect for me as I am known in blogland as Hippieaud:)  I also chose DP from Whimsy Stamps Store Michele Roos "Whimsy Romance" DP.  I love this fun image and she was great fun to color with my Copics, Atyou Spicas and Sakura pens.  I cut her out with scissors and chose a doily type die from my stash and a sentiment that I think works well with this awesome image.  Hope you will check out everything the Whimsy Stamps Store has to offer.  Have a great day!  Hugs:)


1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Absolutely fabulous card x